Common Questions For Interview

(You Can read this Post In Your Language By Click on Translate In Left Side of this Page) 

1. Tell me about yourself.

  • Sir, I am Rahit Kumar (Your Name). I belongs to Kolkata (Where are you belongs to).I have recently done B.Tech in Civil Engineering( Your Qualification).  I have done my final year project study of strength of soil by using coir fiber ( about your project and about your training). I am quite good in Soil Mechanics, Highway Engineering and concrete Technology(Your strong subjects). I wants to be a successfully Civil Engineer (your goal).( You can talk about your family/ Skip it). If I talk about my hobbies, I love to play Cricket, Swimming, and travel to the new places( your hobbies). That's all about me Sir.
people standing inside office

2. Why do you join this company?(For fresher)

  • I am very curious to start my carrer as early as possible. I find everything best about this organization.Especially, this type of organization is offering me the job very first time, I do not want to miss it.


3. Why should we hire you?( For fresher)

  • First of all,I like to thank you for giving me this opportunity to answer this question.If you hire me it will be a great opportunity to showcase my skills and I have some knowledge as well as that will help me in my training session and I am passionate about this job and I finish my work on time being a professional.

4. How you would be an asset to the company?( For fresher)

  • As I am fresher, it does not make sense if I say I am the best. But, it is sure for that I will set myself as an example in front of others with my dedication towards my work which will help the betterment and development of this organization.   

5. What is your strength and weakness?

  • STRENGTH-My strength is that I am honest, self motivate, willingness to learn new things and adoptable in any kind of hard situation .
  • WEAKNESS-I gets nervous when talk to strangers, get annoyed easily when someone disturb me without a valid reason. But, I am trying to improve my weakness.
      (You can change the answer of all questions. Those are the examples, you can use it.)
To watch it in video- Common Questions For Interview 



Previous
Next Post »